Monday, January 2, 2012

Move More, Eat Well 2012


As I grabbed a handful of M&Ms for breakfast at 10:30 this morning 
and went to sit in front of my computer, I had a revelation. 
MOVE MY BUTT!
Really, it was just as simple as that.  
I forced myself into my two bras, running shorts, and sneakers.
I grabbed my iPod, which was not charged because it has been 
so long since I used it for any sort of exercise.  Not letting 
that stop me, because sometimes that would, I grabbed my laptop,
put on some FooFighters and moved my body for 38 minutes.
Yeah Me!
During that 38 minutes with no boob tube I had a lot to ponder.
What will motivate me to keep moving, eat right? 
That is when I decided to sign up for Cathy Zielske's
  Move More, Eat Well 2012 at Big Picture Classes. 
I am now signed up, 1st picture has been taken,
and I am on my way to moving more & eating well in 2012.
I will be sharing my journey via the pages I create.  
Wishing you all a healthy 2012!!!

No comments: