Friday, December 30, 2011

Simple Thanks


I posted these simple thank you cards on Scrappin' Sports & More's Blog this morning. I already had a project ready for my design team post, but had whipped these much-needed cards up this morning in no time flat.  10 minutes = No Time Flat!  Seriously faster than I would have been able to pick out three thank you cards in a store, let alone drive to one.  

What is even better than cute cards in No Time Flat?  Using scraps to create cards. The papers used in these cards are all scraps from other Scrappin' Sports & More projects I have done in the past.  

From the "Title Sports" Line ~
Cross Country Paper (#1370)
Homecoming Paper (#1376)
Prom Paper (#1378)
Hockey Paper (#1375)

Definitely going to make some more of these!  

1 comment:

Casie said...

I love fast simple cards that use up scraps!!