Sunday, June 15, 2014

Batman Birthday Card

A few weeks ago our spunky grandson, Chase, turned three.  We threw him a Batman themed birthday party.  While I didn't get any pics of the decorations this time around (mainly because I didn't make them), I did remember to take a photo of the Batman birthday card I did make him.  


I designed a cool night sky scene for the card.  The night sky is Core'dinations Core Couture Glitter. 


The skyline was cut from my Silhoutte.  I layered the buildings three high to give it the look as if you were looking onto a city.  The bat was also cut from my Silhoutte and popped up with some foam tape.  

Supplies:
Core'dinations Cardstsock: Neutrals and Core Couture Glitter
Silhoutte "city buildings" and "bat" cut files
Dymo 
 Couture Creations Foam Tape

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME!!! LOVING the bat and the skyline!!!!!!

Vicki said...

Super cool Batman card, Katie! I'm sure Chase loved it. Looks just like the Gotham City skyline!

Connie Mercer said...

awesome card, I'm sure he loved it:):)