Sunday, February 16, 2014

Couture Creations 2014 Design Team Audition

Hello, hello!  Today I am sharing several projects I have created using Couture Creations products for their 2014 DT Audition.  For those of you who already follow my blog, you have seen some of these just recently and you already know I love Couture Creations embossing folders, stamps and dies. Their double-sided tape is pretty awesome, too!  

The first two cards I created for CropStop as their January 2014 Guest Designer using Couture Creations 3-in-1 Collection: Butterfly Notes. 


Couture Creations 3 in 1 Collection: Butterfly Notes
Couture Creations All Occasions Collection Embossing Folder: My Gardens
Couture Creations Double-Sided Tape: 18mm x 50m

 You can find a detailed tutorial for my bright "It's Your Day" card here.


Couture Creations 3 in 1 Collection: Butterfly Notes
Couture Creations Double Sided Tape: 18mm x 50 m
Couture Creations Gemstones: Sparkling Champagne

My next card was designed for Core'dinations Cardstock. After embossing the Chocolate Box cardstock with Great Almanzo, I embossed the image with clear embossing powder.  I love how this makes the embossing sheen.   


Couture Creations Great Almanzo Embossing Folder
Couture Creations Dazzling Doily Die

Did you know you can emboss on the back of Sticky Back Canvas?  You sure can! I am not sure I have shared this on my blog before, but it was showcased at CHA 2012. 


Couture Creations Smooch Embossing Folder

I could post a bunch more projects using Couture Creations, but I will end with this card.  It is one of my favorites.  


Couture Creations Peacock Pleasure Embossing Folder

I wish everyone the best of luck! 
~Kate

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Katie- some fun, bright and cheerful cards surely to make people smile. Nice job.