Saturday, June 22, 2013

Find Your Voice




This summer I am pushing my creative boundaries and have comitted to participating the Find Your Voice class at rukristin.com.  It is a free eight week class that is all about embracing, finding and practicing with your storytelling voice.  There are some amazingly talented storytellers that make up the team for this class and I am super excited to learn from them!  I will sharing my take on Find Your Voice on my Scissors, Spatulas and Sneakers Facebook Fanpage and on my personal Instagram (using the hashtag #findyourvoice) and in the comments at rukristin.com. I might even find time to tweet a bit of it.  Come on and join us!  You can join the Find Your Voice Facebook Group today and don't forget to share with your friends.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Such a pretty blog! Can't wait to see what you come up with for week one!