Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Bling It On, Baby!


This week Quick Quotes and Want2Scrap are partnering up to bring you some fun inspiration!  I am so excited to be sharing a sweet baby album of my grandson, Seth, with you for the "Bling It On!" event.   My album is chock-full of papers, sentiments, and chipboard from Quick Quotes Dusty Road Collection


This chipboard baby album is just one of the great shaped albums from Want2Scrap.


To cut the paper for each shaped page of the album, I carefully cut using a hobby knife and cutting mat.
Once the Dusty Road papers were adhered to my album, I added a bit of Coconut White Chalking Ink to the edges of each page.  It is so easy to get into those small spaces with the Chalking Inks!


Lots of Want2Scrap bling and pearls adorn my pages. I carefully snipped the Silver Rhinestone Swirls so I could add a bit of swirl with each of my flowers.


On a few of the pictures, I stamped using the Purple Passion Chalking Ink.  Love how bold this looks on the sepia pictures!


The banners were handcut out of the pretty plaid Dusty Road 400 and Lavendar Pearls from Want2Scrap were added as a finishing touch.  The sweet sentiments are from the Dusty Road Chipboard Die Cuts.  The were just perfect compliment to the photo of my daughter and her two sweet boys.

I hope you have enjoyed this sweet baby album. I had so much fun pairing Quick Quotes Dusty Road Collection with the great products from Want2Scrap!

~Kate

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Dusty Road 300 
Dusty Road 400
Dusty Road Chipboard Die Cuts
Dusty Road 6x6 Paper Pad

Want2ScrapSupplies:
Silver Rhinestone Swirls
Lavendar Pearls
Mother of Pearl Rhinestones
Baby Album

Other Supplies:
May Arts Ribbon
Xyron Adhesives
Misc. Flowers

5 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

beautiful album!! Love QQ products!!!

Vicki said...

Fabulous album, Katie! I love the B&W pics against the beautiful colors. Have a fun vacation!

Unknown said...

Oh Katie it's beautiful! So is your family! Congratulations!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and the bling!!!!

Nicole said...

WOW!! This is amazing, Katie! Simply amazing!