Thursday, March 14, 2013

Which Direction?

Sharing another card I created for a Moxie Fab Challenge. 
This challenge is "Emphasize The Negative."
As the name states, I created a card all about the negative arrow images.


I printed the wonderful, so appropriate, Dr. Seuss quote on the bottom right
corner of the green Core'dinations cardstock.  The font is "LD Shelly Print."
Once printed, I die cut the arrows in different directions and mounted the green cardstock
 on the gold cardstock using Helmar ZapDots to give it a 3-dimensional look.   

Supplies:
Cardstock ~ Core'dinations
Die ~ Sizzix


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME!! LOVING the arrows and the quote!

Taheerah said...

Oooh, I love thie Katie!! Very clever design and you executed it perfectly!!

~jan said...

LOVELOVELOVE. No, really I love it! :)

Beverley said...

FAB! Love the quote & the layout is super. TFS Hugs Bev x

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kate! Thanks for linking this up to the Emphasize the Negative Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)