Friday, March 15, 2013

You Are The Best

Got more Moxie for you today and it is all about the washi tape.


One of my favorite ways to use washi tape is as a foundation for stamping sentiments.
Stamping on washi tape really leaves a sharp image.  I think it is because the surface is
so smooth.  I like to use my Fiskar's Stamp Press when stamping on washi tape
because it is important to have a steady hand or the ink will smear.

I am sharing this for Moxie Fab World's "Washi Tape Challenge."

Supplies:
Cardstock ~ Core'dinations
Stamp ~ Technique Tuesday for Ali Edwards
Pearls ~ FabScraps
Glue ~ Helmar Premium Craft Glue & Helmar Gemstone Glue

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love!! That stamping on the tape is AWESOME!

Marie said...

Great idea to stamp on the washi tape! Lovely LO and colors on your card.

wendipooh13 said...

LOVE how you used the washi tape!! super cute!!

Connie Mercer said...

very neat design. Looks awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Please come check out my blog if you are interested in accepting. If not, no worries! I just enjoy your blog and wanted to share. :) Evie

Taheerah said...

I still have to play along with this challenge. :-) Love the idea of stamping sentiments on your washi tape, the results have come out very crisp! Love your multitude of black pearls as well, they are such a great final detail to your card. :-) Thanks so much for the sweet comments left on my blog - they really give me cause to smile every single time!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kate! Thanks for linking this up to the Washi Tape Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)