Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sick = Creative?

I have spent the last two weeks in motion.
Not slowing down because I wanted to enjoy time with 
my creative partner in crime, Cheryl, while she was here.  
Not taking a moment to breath clearly kicked me in the butt yesterday.
I was down for the count by noontime. I left work early, took a 3 hour nap.

 What did I think about when I couldn't focus on the 
stuff that "needed" to get done yesterday? 
I found myself putting on my creative mind.  
I planned two big crafty projects in my head.  Ones that make me 
wonder why I didn't think of that while my mind & body were healthy.
Sick = Creative? 
Has this ever happened to you?

One of the projects will be using this awesome press box
I found for $5.00 at the White Elephant Outlet.
My girlfriend Kelly, of Babiole de Windsor, knows
all the best shops to visit along the coast of Massachusetts. 























I really did get it for $5.00! 
Oh, the possibilities! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my, that really did clean up nice! It was so fun to dig through the dust @ the White Elephant Outlet with you fabulous girls! I'm already scouring my shop bucket list for the next adventure...