Friday, April 20, 2012

All About Lily

Today's layouts are all Lily!
So full of personality,
almost always smiling (she is a teen),
and quick witted,
Lily can put a smile on my face in no time flat. 

In February I shared with you pictures from Lily's "Record" Birthday.
The next two layouts are from that day. 


This was a record day for Lily! She became a teenager. 
I wasn't ready for my baby to become a teen, but she sure was ready.
The printed papers are from Crate Paper's "Emma Shoppe."
The colors were so girlie and fun; perfect compliments to the fun photos.
All the alphas are American Crafts Thickers. I am a Thickers addict!


I channeled Georgia Keays when creating this fun, girl-filled layout.  
Boy do I miss her awesome creations! I hope she is doing well. 

Did you notice those cute mustache stamps?  I found them at Taylored Expressions.
They are the bomb!  The stamped image was perfect the first time, PLUS 
they came with the mustache die cut. How did I get it to perfectly align? 
Taylored Expressions has these fabulous plastic templates to guide you.
So happy I found this company!  


Lily wore this sticker on the bus one morning. Really!
That girl will do anything for a smile.  
The sticker said to "Place Sticker On Forehead.Smile."
So she did & thought everyone else should smile, too.

I used scraps for this layout. Wanted it to be colorful and random.
Cheryl shared her super cute washi tape with me for an added touch of cute.

Tonight & tomorrow I am heading to Wholly Scrap to take multi-media
classes by the awesome Cheryl. If you are in the area you should definitely join me!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness these pages are phenomenal Katie.