Monday, April 16, 2012

Scrappy Weekend

Each year my friends and I go away to Purity Springs in Freedom, NH 
for a weekend of scrapping and eating and laughing. It is always a great time!
I laughed harder than I have in a long time.
I ate two salads every day.  Love it when someone else cuts up the veggies.
I finished 18 layouts, 1 card and 1 altered mini notebook. 

Today I am sharing two of my favorite layouts from this weekend. 


Chase * 9 months is chocked full of older Fancy Pants papers.
Perfect for boy pages and making the blue of Chase's eyes just pop.


Ready * Set * Crawl is Chase in motion.  Since he started crawling 
it just seems like he hasn't stopped moving.  


Last week I invested in a hexagon die by Sizzix.  Isn't it a fun shape to add
to layouts?  To add dimension I embossed the red paper and "popped" the
blue hexagons with some Helmar ScrapDots & the photos with some
remnants of Helmar ZapDots.  You can see it a bit here.....


More layouts to come this week.....

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Katie- both of these pages are fabulous and you have such a sweet handsome grandson!

Jackie said...

These are great! You got a lot done :) He's a cutie!

tracys3sons said...

We go to PS twice a year and love it!!! We rented a condo this spring for the first time, just six of us. It was fantastic!!!

Nicole said...

These are fabulous LO's, Katie! I need that die- I spent forever cutting out hexagons for a LO I did the other day! I'm glad you had a great weekend and I can't wait to see the rest of your creations

Renee said...

Oh, Katie, your layouts are are so cute!! I love the hexagons and pics are so adorable, too!

I am so glad that you had so much fun!!