Friday, September 25, 2009

Blog Hop & Cards


This cute fall card (yes, I think it is cute) is for the
Fall "Challenge Blog" Blog Hop thatScrapFIT is participating in starting
today. The challenge for ScrapFIT is to create a fall card.
There are plenty more mini-challenges to be done for some other
great blogs. Hop on over to ScrapFIT for details!!!

Below are some of my favorite cards that I whipped for
the card classI told you about at ScrapFreak.
Did up a few yesterday while I was home sick
(and utterly bored out of my mind from sitting on my booty doing nothing).

The butterfly card is a scraplift of a beautiful card
Diana from Sketchy Thursdays made.
You should check out her sketch challenge blog!



2 comments:

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Fabulous cards gf!

Unknown said...

love the cards!!! i need to make some!!