Welcome to the Building Friendships Blog Hop!
You should have arrived here from Laura's Blog,
if not, you can start at Heidi's Blog.
We are a bunch of gal's that decided to get together
and create some fun project then share them with all of you!
Each of our projects are up as prizes for everyone participating in this hop.
So come and hop along!
Our theme is "Back To School."
I am sure by now you have seen some great school themed projects from the ladies before me.
I kept my project simple.
A little notebook is perfect for keeping track of assignments.
I altered a mini-composition book with school themed papers and washi tape.
The button used to make the "o"in notes is an antique button
I got at a very cool antique store in Pennsylvania,
Building Friendship Blog Hop Details:
1. You need to leave a little love in the form of a comment on each of our blogs
by 12 midnight EST Wednesday, August 22nd.
2. You need to become a follower of each of our blogs.
3. You will need to gather all the letters and words at each blog on the hop.
4. All correct entries will be put in to win the prizes all of us are giving away on our blogs.
5. Prizes will be posted on each of our blogs Saturday, August 25th.
My Letters: ILT
Thanks again for visting my blog & joining our Building Friendships Blog Hop.
Now, you will want to hop on over to Joan's Blog to see her
wonderful creation and a chance to win another prize!