Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Note This!

For years I have been tucking away clips of crafty inspiration
into notebooks.  I find inspiration in all sorts of magazines.
I clip out layout and card ideas, quotes, color combinations, 
household design ideas.  The list goes on!
When one notebook is filled, I just start a new one.
Right now I have 3 inspiration notebooks that are filled to the brim!

in which I decorated my newest inspiration notebook.


I used multi-media elements along with Helmar Decoupage & Craft Paste
and Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive to decorate a plain $1.50 Composition Book. 

If you missed last night's "Note This" class, you can watch below 
or click on the class title above to view on Helmar LIve Ustream.
I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Love it! I try to get on ustream when you are on but I always get kicked off or it freezes. Glad I can come back to watch!

Cheryl Boglioli said...

This came out beautiful. Great color combos.