TGIF! Today I am sharing a sweet card made with Gel-A-Tins Sweet Cakes Collection. I don't know about you, but a cupcake can brighten any day for me!
Here are the steps I used to create this simply sweet card:
- Start with a 4.25" x 5.5" Kraft card base.
- Die cut out a Poloroid frame.
- Stamp sentiment onto die cut frame with black ink.
- Stamp cupcake bottom from Sweet Cakes onto colorful cardstock in complementary darker color, then fussy cut the image.
- Stamp the cupcake from Sweet Cakes onto a different colorful cardstock in a complementary lighter color, then fussy cut the image.
- Glue the die cut & stamped frame onto the card base.
- Add a little bling to the stamped cupcake top....looks like sprinkles, doesn't it?
- Add ZapDots to the back of the stamped cupcake images and create the cupcake in center for the frame.
- Give to someone to brighten their day!
Gel-A-Tins Sweet Cakes Collection
Core'dinations Cardstock & Glitter Cardstock
Bazzill Smooth Kraft
Quick Quotes Powder Puff Chalking Inks
Archival Ink by Ranger
Helmar Premium Craft Glue & ZapDots
Have a sweet day!