Friday, July 10, 2009

Lovin' all the sun!

I am seriously loving the sun that has been bestowed on us the last two days.  All the rain lately has made me realize that I take for granted our typical lovely Maine summers.  People travel from all over the world to enjoy the lakes, ocean, and mountains that surround me every day.  So as I sat at the lake today with the children giggling, splashing, and not caring one little bit that the lake water was a wee bit chilly, I was thankful for the lovely Maine summer day.

The picture of Lily in her goggles (if there is water, there is Lily in a pair of googles) and the picture of the robin's eggs (they are are usually under our deck every year, but this year they nested in our swings) remind me of a Maine summer:


2 comments:

Cheryl Boglioli said...

That sounds like the beginning of a collage layout! ;-)

Unknown said...

Awesome photos! Looks like you had fun!