Happy Labor Day! These quick and easy gift bags with usable tags were posted on the Core'dinations Blog last week. I didn't want to forget to share them with you!
I created a simple bag tag for these cute mini-bags from Darice.
To create this removable tag:
1) Crimp a large Core'dinations Sandable CoreTag using a Fiskars Crimper.
2) Punch a 1" circle in the middle of a small Core'dinations Sandable CoreTag.
I used a CM Circle Punch and trim the bottom of the tag for a banner effect.
3) Sand and dust both tags.
4) Stamp your sentiment on a 1.25" x 1.25" inch piece of Core'dinations Core Basic 110lb Smooth Cardstock and place behind the circle on the small CoreTag.
5) Layer and adhere the tags together.
6) Punch holes in the bag where the grommets to match up with the holes on the layered tags. Now tie the tags onto the bag with some tulle.
7) To add this tag to card, just untie the tags from the gift bag and attach to a card base.
The same tag attached onto a card:
Super cute idea, isn't it?
Here is another example of how I reused a gift bag tag for a card...
***Tip of the Day: When using two CoreTags layered on top of eachother (like in my Thank You Tag above), just pop out the grommets from both tags before layering and then add just put one of the grommets back in. These grommets remove easily!
Darice Mini Gift Bags
Darice Embossing Folder
CM Circle Punch
Papertrey Ink Stamp
Couture Creations Embossing Folder
Sizzix Stamp & Die Set