Hello! I am super excited to share with you that I am a Guest Designer for Couture Creations this month. This rich, beautiful sympathy card made with lots of Couture Creations and Core'dinations went live on the Couture Creations Blog yesterday.
Making this card was an easy task using Couture Creations Cabaret Embossing Folder, Endless Dreams Decorative Die, Pearls and Foam Mounting Tape.
To create your card:
1) Start with a 5" x 7" black card base.
2) Emboss a piece of gold cardstock using Couture Creations Cabaret Embossing Folder and then trim embossed image closely.
3) Before putting away your Big Shot (or other die cutting/embossing machine), die cut three burgundy flowers out of Couture Creations Endless Dreams Die C0723421.
4) Using a craft knife, cut out the non-embossed center of the gold cardstock embossed in Step 2.
5) Flip over embossed cardstock. Add Mounting Foam Tape to the outside and inside of the frame. Peel back tape and center on black card base.
6) Glue burgundy flowers at different levels in the center of embossed frame.
7) Add stamped sentiment 1/2 inch from the bottom of the embossed frame.
8) For a finishing touch, add Couture Creations Pearls to the centers of the embossed circles and in between the stamped sentiments.
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial today. I'll be back next week with another one!
Couture Creations Supplies:
CO723163 Cabaret Embossing Folder, Romantique Collection
C0721985 6mm Foam Mounting Tape
CO721999 Cafe Creme Pearls
C0723421 Endless Dreams Die