Monday, March 31, 2014

Go Green With Envy!

When you hear the saying "go green" I am sure you don't think of creating a monochromatic layout using only cardstock, but I sure did! I went green with Envy Core'dinations Cardstock.  By using techniques such as embossing, crinkling, sanding and a little bit of paint, I was able to add interest and dimension to my layout without adding another color.


I chose Envy as my monochromatic color because it was the perfect match to the background in my picture of Lily and her friends. I cut and snipped the Envy cardstock in random sizes. Then I embossed & crinkled & sanded the cardstock pieces to give a patterned paper appearance.  


I chose a large crinkled piece my cardstock in which to paint my sentiment.  I love how the plain white craft paint just pops on this green!

Don't be afraid to "go green" on your next layout. Core'dinations Cardstock comes in every green imaginable, so I know there is one just perfect for you!  ~Kate

Core'dinations Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Darice Embossing Folder
Sizzix Embossing Folder
Spellbinders Embossing Plate
Um Wow Chipboard Hearts
American Crafts Thickers
Martha Steward Twine
Plaid Craft Paint


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is fabulous! LOVING that green!!!!!!