Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Who Needs Boys?

Not my daughter and her friends! 
At least not right now. 

This fun, colorful layout shared on Gel-A-Tins Stamps Blog yesterday. 
I had most of this layout completed and sitting on my desk for over a week, 
but was struggling with putting on the finishing touches. 


I added the fun strip of stamped kisses and knew that was what this layout needed!
The kiss stamps are "SWAK" by Gel-A-Tins Stamps.  I stamped the images with Momento Ink in Lady Bug onto stamping paper and then bordered the stamped strip with Core'dinations Cardstock.

Supplies:
Patterned Paper ~ Pebbles, Inc
Cardstock ~ Bazzill, Core'dinations
Ink ~ Momento Ink by Tsukineko
Dymo

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful!!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors, the thought bubbles and that row of lips!!!

Connie Mercer said...

This is darling~love the title and the stamped kisses!!:):)

artfulscrapbooking said...

Such a fun layout!! It looks like the girls are having tons of fun. Love the strip of stamped kisses and the label maker tape! xo Evie

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

So bright and fun Katie - I love the touch of the SWAK lips!

Thanks so much for leaving some love on my blog - I'm so happy you stopped by!

Christa said...

Great design! I love the use of that anchoring strip and how it creates flow in the design. Love it!