Monday, March 11, 2013

So Happy Together Canvas

Good morning!  I am always looking for fun ways to showcase my favorite photos.  There are shelves of framed photos, a wall of layouts, and framed layouts scattered throughout my house. 

 Today I am sharing with you a multi-paneled altered canvas I created using the Quick Quotes March Club Q "So Happy Together" Premier Altered Kit.   I have included a short instructional video showing you how easy it is to put one of these panels together.  


Here is a quick video showing how easy it is to make a canvas panel using this March Club Q Kit. 


Here are some close-up photos of my canvas:




Just to show you how much goodness is packed into the March Club Q's "So Happy Together" Premier Altered Kit, I made a card using my scraps after I was done creating my canvas. The only item on my card not from this kit is the sentiment, which is from the Quick Quotes Inspire Bundle. 




Quick Quotes Supplies:

PowderPuff Chalking Ink in Plum Crazy
Quick Quotes Bundles: Inspire


Other Supplies:



Thank you for joining me today.  I hope you are inspired to create a quick canvas of your own!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love the colors and those flowers!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

so pretty!

Connie Mercer said...

This is so sweet!!! Love it, I'm sorry I missed it!!! Beautiful!!!