Saturday, December 29, 2012

Time Flies!

It is that time of year where you hear people commenting on how fast time flies. As my children get older, it is not an uncommon thought in my mind.  This year, as I made my husband his birthday dinner and cake for the 20th time I had that same thought...time flies! 

  
The photos aren't great, but I wanted to document Scott's birthday this year, to document that it has been 20 years that I have made him his favorite dinner (meatloaf and mashed potatoes) and his favorite birthday cake (strawberry with vanilla frosting).  Seriously, each birthday I have made this exact meal and cake for him!  

Supplies:
Paper, Alphas, Tags - October Afternoon
Gem - Studio Calico
Glue - Helmar

What do you have on your birthday?

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this!!! LOVING the photos, the colors and LOVING that you documented his special birthday meal!!! :)

~jan said...

LOVE this layout, Katie! Those OA papers make for a terrific "guy" layout. Love that you've made the same thing for Scott for 20 years, that is what scrapping is really all about- documenting the meaningful, little daily things we do in our life!