Thursday, December 27, 2012

Picture Perfect New Year

I was so happy to get some Unity Stamps in my Christmas stocking this year.  Clearly dear hubby paid attention to my list on Pinterest!  The "just a little....clicky" stamp I used in today's card might just be my favorite.  


This is one stamp!  Isn't is simply fantastic?  I stamped the image in auquamarine Archival Ink by Ranger then colored randomly (for the most part) in grey and yellow markers.  I dusted off my Dymo and created the sentiment with it.  It took me less than 10 minutes to make this card!  

I am sharing this on: 


10 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

oh my gosh LOVE that stamp!!! who makes it??? super cute card!!!

My Paper Epiphany said...

You lucky thing! I love the stamp and the card!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this!!! LOVING all the cameras!!!!

Connie Mercer said...

awesome card~love the stamps you used!!!!

~jan said...

AWESOME! The colors, the stamp, the design - all perfect!

Karen B. said...

What a fun card, and I love your color choices too! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kate! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Alicia Thelin said...

Congrats on your Moxie Fab win!

Izzy Anderson said...

Perfection! Congrats on the Moxie Fab win. Totally deserved.

Helen F. said...

Very fun card, Katie!
Congrats on your TT win :)