Friday, December 21, 2012

All Is Calm, All Is Bright

All IS calm.  I love calm. 
I'd love to say that all is bright today, but it is a miserable rainy & windy day here in Maine. 
I am still holding out for a white Christmas though! 


My latest holiday card was inspired by the "all is calm, all is bright" epoxy sticker I found in my stash.
Not sure who manufactured it, but I do believe it is lovely! 

I created the A2 card base using Papertrey Ink kraft cardstock I embossed using the Trendy Diamond Embossing Folder by Cart-Us.  Then I placed some very cool Dearest Jane Paper by Papertrey Ink on the bottom 2/3 of my card base and added a strip of October Afternoon ribbon.  The bird cage was cut out of Core'dinations glitter cardstock using the Tim Holtz large bird cage die.  I just love this glitter cardstock! I added the epoxy sticker and flowers to finish off the card. 

Are you all done making Christmas cards?



5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the birdcage and the little roses!!!

~jan said...

So pretty! Such lovely textures on this beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

That epoxy sticker is lovely! What a sweet card!! xo Evie

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love the beautiful bird cage! so pretty!

Connie Mercer said...

love this one too!!!!