Monday, August 15, 2011

Its the Smallish Things...

These days it seems like my life is full of wonderful babies
and women expecting wonderful babies.
Today I went to a baby shower for a lovely co-worker.


I decorated the gift bag with fun papers from Scrappin' Sports & More "Title Sports" line.  I chose the back of the gymnastics & tennis papers because they were such bold boy colors. 


The gift bag was filled with great board books & this....


I made "Baby's First Penny" with a shiny new penny for good fortune.

The baby shower card was made to compliment the gift bag. 
It has one of my favorite quotes for a baby card.
Winnie The Pooh can put a smile on anyone!


I wish much joy and happiness for my co-worker as she starts the amazing journey of motherhood!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Gorgeous, Katie! What a fabulous baby shower gift! One never has too many books!

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi Katie what a fantastic gift and card am sure it will always be treasured, love the colour combos here very dynamic and stylish perfect for the occasion.

Marie