Thursday, July 10, 2014

Summer Fun This Way...

Sanding is key when using Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock! Sanding isn't just about letting the ColorCore show, it is about showing off the ColorCore to add dimension and design.

The obvious areas I sanded with my Sand It Gadget were my embossed yellow flowers and splashes at the top of my layout.


The not-so-obvious areas I sanded were the arrows and waves.  Sanding these elements helped give a 3-D effect without adding height. 


After sanding your Core'dinations ColorCore Cardstock, don't forget to dust with your Dust Buddy!  It really does clean up the dust and keep the colors true.

Core'dinations Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Darice Sequins
Sizzix Dies
Cart-Us Embossing Folder
Elle's Studio Tags
American Crafts Sticker
EK Success & Epiphany Crafts Punches
Jillibean Soup Alphas

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the 'water' and the arrows!!!!