Friday, April 18, 2014

Beautiful

TGIF!  Today I am sharing a layout I made for Core'dinations. It boasts several different techniques to use on the awesome color core cardstock. You can find Core'dinations Technique Videos here.

This beautiful girl is forever letting me take her photo. On this particular day Lily came outside ready to shop...in a very awesome outfit with a pop of red lipstick.  She looked so fresh I just had to grab the camera. The colors of Core'dinations Cardstock I chose were simply to compliment Lily's blue eyes and smashing red lips.  


Besides basic embossing and sanding of cardstock, I crimped the paper with my Fiskars Crimper to create the scalloped border.


In both the adjective flags above and the titlework below I ran my Core'dinations Cardstock thru my Dymo to create embossed words.  Sand them down and dust them off to really make them pop!



One of my favorite techniques to use when creating with Core'dinations Cardstock is distressing it.  I think it is listed as "antique it" in the videos. Just crinkle, sand and dust your cardstock for a fun, aged look. 


I hope you enjoyed my layout today. Have a great weekend!
~Kate
Core'dinations Supplies:

Other Supplies:
The Crafter's Workshop Stencil
Fiskar's Crimper
CM Circle Punch
Spellbinders Label One Die
AC Patterned Paper & Thickers
Silhoutte EP "Beautiful"

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the little flags!!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

in love with this layout

wendipooh13 said...

great page, love the flags and two different colorings on the photos!!!

Connie Mercer said...

looks amazing~love the different photo tints also!!! Love the look!!!