Friday, April 4, 2014

Ahhhh, Nuts!

TGIF! I am away at a crop this weekend and was so happy there was a scrapbook store for us to shop. My LSS have slowly disappeared so it is nice to see new (to me) products in person.

Today I discovered Darcie's Heart & Home stamps. I HAD to purchase the Busy Beaver clear stamp set because it is so very cute and punny (= funny + pun). Here is the card I just whipped up with it...


You can see a bit of my crop space and the pic was snapped with my phone, but I know that doesn't distract from the total cuteness of the stamps I used!!!

Supplies:
Core'dinations Cardstock  Tim Holtz Kraft Core 
Darcie's Heart & Home Stamps 
Ranger Archival Ink 
Eyelet Outlet Acorn Brads  

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Cute card! Yay for using something as soon as you bought it :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute!!!!