Monday, January 20, 2014

Super Cute, Super Quick Card

I am always looking for cute sketches to use when designing cards and I especially loves ones that have a clean design, allowing me to whip up a cute card in no time flat.  This week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches is just perfect for that! 


Here is my card....


Nobody would know that this super cute card whipped up in less than ten minutes!

Supplies:
Core'dinations Cardstock
GCD Studios Patterned Paper
KaiserCraft Rhinestones
Paper Trey Ink Stamps
Ranger Archival Ink
Pebbles Felt Embellishment 

Thanks for visiting today!  
~Kate

2 comments:

Amy O said...

What a pretty card that just sings, "Spring!" I live the little snippets of felt and how you've arranged the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING the heart!!!!