Friday, August 16, 2013

Triple Sweetness

Happy Friday!  We are heading up to camp this weekend.  Think....island, no running water, no electricicty, relaxing, a good book and great friends & family.  That means we are totally unplugging. Something we don't do often enough.  Before I head out, I am leaving you with a super sweet card I made using Gel-A-Tins Stamps and lots of Core'dinations Cardstock.



I used the Sweet Cakes stamp set to create the ice cream cones.  The ice cream was stamped using Quick Quotes Chalking Ink in the same pink tone as the cardstock, creating strawberry ice cream.  Each ice cream was then hand cut out to top the cones.



Supplies:
Gel-A-Tins Stamps: Sweet Cakes
Core'dinations Cardstock: Pastels, Neutrals, Spotted Tillie
Quick Quotes Chalking Ink
Imaginisce i-rock & Glam Gems

I hope you have a sweet day! 
~Kate

2 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

sooo yummy!!! LOVE the sprinkles!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

SOoooooooooo fun!! LOVING the sequins!!!