Happy Saturday! I got a package with a bunch of stamps from Gel-A-Tins Stamps a couple of weeks ago and was absolutely thrilled with the cool "Take Me To Your Leader" Collection. Today is my day to post on the Gel-A-Tins' Blog so I shared this fun boy card made with this collection.
I used Core'dinations Cardstock for the whole card, even the stamping. I love the textured look of my stamped planets!
Here are the simple instructions for this card:
- Create a 4.5" x 6" card base with Core'dinations Neutral Cardstock.
- Emboss a piece of 4.25" x 5.75" Black Magic Core'dinations Cardstock.
- Sand the embossed cardstock so the blue shows.
- Add round spots of color with Distress Paints to the round Core'dinations Core Tag.
- Stamp Alien image from Gel-A-Tins TMTYL collection onto the painted Core Tag.
- Stamp planet images from Gel-A-Tins TMTYL collection onto cardstock and fussy cut.
- Half-way down the left side of the embossed Black Magic cardstock, cut a circle shape out big enough to place the decorated Core Tag into. (I left enough room in my circle to let the background grey show through and for the tag to overlap off the Black Magic cardstock)
- Adhere the embossed Black Magic Cardstock onto the cardbase with Helmar Premium Craft Glue.
- Use Helmar ZapDots to give the planets and alien a bit of a boost!
- Add random brads to finish off the card.
- Share with someone special.
Hope you have a lovely weekend!