Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy Belated Birthday, Kerry!

My sister, Kerry, had a birthday yesterday.  I waited to share her card here until I knew she got it in the mail.  No spoilers on my blog!  I know Kerry is an active follower on my Facebook Fanpage.

I made her a pretty card.  With lots of yellow.  I am totally loving yellow lately!


I even decorated the inside this time.


Here is a side view...just because.


I am really happy with how this came out.  It just screams "Kerry" to me! I hope she agrees.

(Kerry & I)

Supplies:
Tag ~ Core'dinations
Cardstock ~ Bazzil Smooth
Papers & Flowers ~ Crate Paper
Birthday Banners ~ Elle's Studio

I have linked this card to....


Happy Belated Birthday, Kerry!! 

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the flowers!!!

Sylvia Blum said...

Beautiful cards!!! Love them both! The papers and colors are so happy.. just made me smile :)
Thanks for joining the CAS-ual Fridays challenge :)
Sylvia xx

Connie Mercer said...

beautiful cards!!! Perfect placement!!

Jingle said...

There is just so much to love about this card! Great design! Thanks so much for joining us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kelly Griglione said...

How wonderful to fit so many sentiments on the front with the banners. Love 'em! Thanks so much for playing in the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!