Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Happy Easter!

Easter is two weeks away! I am already done with two Easter cards thanks to 
the fun Gel-A-Tins Stamps Easter Bunny collection. 

Today, I am sharing the first Easter card I made using one of the bunny stamps.
Why only one of the bunny stamps?  Well, because this one looked like a marshmellow peep.


Doesn't that cute little bunny look like a marshmellow peep?

I stamped the three bunnies across the top and bottom of my white cardstock
using Quick Quote Powder Puff Claking Inks. I added black pearls to give them a
bit of dimention.


The "Happy Easter" sentiment is also a stamp included in the Easter Bunny
collection.  It is just a beautiful font!


Other Supplies:
Cardstock ~ Core'dinations
Stamping Cardstock ~ Papertrey Ink
Chalking Ink ~ Quick Quotes
Archival Ink ~ Ranger
Glues ~ Helmar

Do you make Easter cards?

~Kate

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! This is adorable! I am JUST IN LOVE with those bunnies!! I should make Easter cards just cuz bunnies are always adorable ... but I seriously do not own one piece of "Easter" related papers/embellies!! Weird! :)

Amy Lynne said...

These are so cute! I'm like Julie, and don't have anything Easter related, but I am super inspired to make a few cards after seeing yours! SO fab!

Connie Mercer said...

Katie~this is adorable. Avocado Arts has a really cute bunny stamp also. Beautifully done girl!!!

Anonymous said...

These do look like peeps!! I love the soft colors you used and the black pearls for eyes! Too cute!! :)Evie

Cheryl Boglioli said...

Ooooh, I love these bunnies. They are so cute. Adorable colors you chose for these guys. Good thing they are not peeps, we'd be licking your card.