Saturday, February 9, 2013

Life Is A Journey with Quick Quotes

Today we are buried under two feet of snow and it keeps on coming! It sure is pretty, but I am definitely happy to be stuck at home so I can share my first Quick Quotes video with you.

I used Quick Quotes' new Stowaway Collection to create a sweet layout that needed just a bit more color and texture.  In my video I share with you one of my favorite ways to add texture and color in a quick, effective, and fun way using a piece of solid paper from the Stowaway 6x6 paper pad and PowderPuff Chalking Ink!


This sweet layout will look lovely hanging on the wall or a nice addition to a family scrapbook.



Here is an up close picture of the embossed mat I created for under the photo:


Quick Quotes Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Paper Trey Ink - Doily Die
Craft Concepts - Brocade Embossing Folder
Helmar - Craft Glue & Zapdots

I hope you have enjoyed my instructional video and you are inspired to add a little color and texture your layouts or card using this technique.  

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeee that photo, the colors and loveeeeeeeeee the doilies!!! And I love love love your video!!