Thursday, December 13, 2012

My December Daily

At the beginning of December I decided that I would jump on the December Daily bandwagon.  With no intentions of feeling bad if I didn't get to a day, I set out to create my cover.

(2012 December Daily Cover)

I started the cover of my December Daily album by cutting out a 4"x 6"piece of cardboard box.  I pulled off the top layers to show the corrugated part and then inked it with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.   The cover is then decorated with Authenique's "Festive."   Deciding that 4" x 6" wasn't going to be big enough, I attached the decorated cardboard to a 5" x 7" piece of cream colored cardstock and rounded the outside edges.

(2012 December Daily - Days 1 through 4)

As I got into making my pages each day, I just did want came to me.  Not all my pages will be the same size or match side-by-side. Some days will reflect what we did that day or a holiday tradition or just something random and fun.  Some days will have pictures, some days won't.  Some of the pictures will be fantastic and some will be fuzzy because they are from my phone.  What I will do on every page of my 2012 December Daily is hand journal a note.

Supplies:
Cardstock ~ Papertrey Ink
Patterened Paper, Stickers, Tags ~ Authentique Paper
Glue ~ Helmar Quick Dry Adhesive

Are you doing a December Daily project?  If you are, I would love to see it!  Please be sure to share a link in the comments.

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh this is FABULOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that trim on the front cover!! I am doing one -- just not sharing it till it's all done!! But I can say that I am caught up!! YAY!! That never happens to me! LOL! :)

Cherie said...

Love, love, love it! The photo of Kass with the Christmas lights on cracked me up! What a great idea!

Unknown said...

Lovely (as always :)...this would be great for a travel "journal" as well...maybe I'll get around to doing one