Friday, November 30, 2012

Thank You Scrappin' Sports & More!

Yesterday was my last post on the Scrappin' Sports & More Blog.  Sadly, the company is retiring. It is a loss for the industry! For the last year and a half I have had the pleasure of designing for Scrappin' Sports & More.  Behind the business are some absolutely fantasic people. They are supportive and kind and thoughtful.  I shared some of my favorite Scrappin' Sports & More projects on their blog yesterday, I thought I would share them my SS&M favorites here today. 









THANK YOU TO EVERYONE AT SCRAPPIN' SPORTS & MORE!!! (yes, I am yelling this). Thank you for the opportunity to design for you and be part of your wonderful family.  

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all gorgeous!! Sad to see them retiring!!

Anonymous said...

These are some awesome layouts!! Especially love the paint detail in the dance layout and those striped buttons and circles! Thanks for your super sweet comment on my blog!! :) xo Evie

wendipooh13 said...

stunning work, LOVE all the variety in your projects!!!!!