Monday, November 12, 2012

Journaling Cards

I have this wonderful stash of journaling cards in all shapes and sizes.  Some of them are years old. Some of them I have no idea who manufactured them.  When I am done with a kit or collection I tuck away the extra journaling cards.  I just can't see tossing them away, so when I saw Moxie Fab World's Journaling Card Challenge I pulled out my wonderful stash. 


"Have Love" is a play on the journaling tag.  That sweet, retro car image with the hearts trailing behind just invited the "have love will travel" quote.  

Supplies: 
Bazzill Cardstock
Doodlebug Design patterned paper
Cosmo Cricket & American Crafts alpas
Queen & Co. pearls
Helmar Quick Fix Adhesive & Zapdots


The cards above and below have quote journaling cards that I have hoarded.  Not really sure why I haven't used them before as they are super cute.  The simple sentiments on each card perfectly matched the simple style of each. 


 Supplies "I Heart You" & "You Are The Best:"
Bazzill Cardstock
Technique Tuesday stamps
Ranger Archival Ink (black)
Momento Ink (bahama blue)
Queen & Co. pearls
Helmar Quick Fix Adhesive & ZapDots

Have you designed a card with Journaling Cards?  I'd love to see them!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

love how you made the little wheels on the car