Friday, November 9, 2012

I {Heart} NY!

In August Lily & I took a trip to New York with some friends. Uptown, downtown, and everywhere in between, we ran from 6 AM until Midnight each of the 3 days we were there.  I went a little crazy with my (then) new Iphone.   Instagram was my instant friend!  


I have had my NY Instagram pictures printed since September.  Unsure of what to do with them, I just waited until inspiration was found in Helmar's November Sketch Challenge.  Using the sketch, lots of Helmar glue and Core'dinations Cardstock I struck out to design this layout during my Tuesday Helmar Live Ustream "Core'dinating Helmar."   I used some fun techniques on the Core'dinations Cardstock and shared them in the the class.

Want some more Helmar & Core'dinations inspiration?  Visit the Helmar Design Team Blog and Core'dinations Blog.  This past week we teamed up to bring you some fabulous projects!