Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Lovin' on Scrappy Chics!

I have to say that Scrappy Chic's October Kit is one of my favorites!
Lovin' the balance of muted, pretty colors of Teresa Collins Vintage Finds
and the bright, bold colors of the Crate Paper Farmhouse Collection.



"A Daughter" has to be one of my recent favorites. 
I just love the grey on grey with just a touch of peach.
Doesn't hurt that my beautiful daughter, Lily, is the focus.  



Can you tell by "Sweetie Pie" that I am loving green & yellow?
The cute photos of my daughter and grandson, Kass & Chase, definitely
pulled out the green and yellow from the Farmhouse Collection papers. 



I have been taking lots of pictures on Instagram (I am ktbomb15 on Instagram if you want to follow me) lately and just figured out how to print them on my new HP Photosmart printer.  
"My Time With Mimi & Gramps" has Instagram pics of Chase spending time with us while Kass recovers from her accident.  It is so fun to do the day to day toddler activities with him! 
Yes, drinking a milkshake is a normal activity in our house. 



Using both the Vintage Finds and Farmhouse Collection papers in this month's Scrappy Chics Kit I created this simple, yet pretty frame.  I really loved all the fun hexagon Teresa Collins stickers that came with the kit and wanted to highlight "Make Good Things Happen."  
The frame is a 4 x12 panoramic. I used the Sizzix 2" hexagon die to cut the hexagons.  
I am hoping to make some more frames to compliment this one to hang in my craft room.  

Don't foget to check out what the other design team members have created at Scrappy Chics!
They will certainly inspire you to use this month's kit. 

No comments: