Sunday, October 21, 2012

Just Add Girls & Water!

 I love it when my life gives me a bit of time to create for myself. 
Last weekend I was so happy to have the time to start using the photos
that have been sitting on my desk just screaming "use me!" 


"Girlfriends" is a simple layout made with Crate Paper and Basic Grey paper 
to be framed and hung in Lily's room.  
I have created simple layouts of Lily with her friends and framed them for 
Lily's room since she was a preschooler. 
It is so neat see all the young faces of the girls, who over the last 
ten years have remained a constant in Lily's life. 
It is one of the joys of living in a small town! 



"Just Add H2O" is fun and vibrant just like my grandson!  
I pulled out some colorful papers from my stash.  
Just loving the brown Core'dnations dotted paper.  
All I had to do was sand it down to create that two tone effect and allow the dots to "pop."

Wishing you a scrappy day!! 

No comments: