Friday, June 1, 2012

Scrappy Chics June Reveal

I just love Scrappy Chics' June Main Kit!
So many great papers and embellishments.


I wanted the focus of this layout to be Chase and his wonderfully expressive eyes.
The blues in the cardstock and patterened paper really complimented his eyes.


Talk about expressive!  Lily is a girl with 100 facial expressions.  Most of the meant to make you smile. It is just awesome that she continues to be a ham for me even as she gets into her teen years.

I am thoroughly loving the grey based papers.  They allow for other colors to pop of them, yet they are not the traditional black or white. 


This wonderful photo of Kass was taken by Elizabeth Beaudoin of Elizabeth Beaudion Photography. I can not say enough about how well Elizabeth captured Kass' personality and the beauty of the pregancy. 

I left the journaling spot open for Kass to write something herself. 


This chipboard piece by Cosmo Cricket is just spectacular. 
I felt it just stood on its own so I made a simple card showcasing just that.  

All of these papers and embellishments can be found in this month's Scrappy Chics' Kit
 It is bound to sell out fast!  

No comments: