Thursday, May 3, 2012

Emboss This!

I have new found love of embossing.  
I really love the texture an embossed image adds to a project.

This week's challenge at CropStop Challenge Blog is to emboss.
Dry emboss, wet emboss, de-boss.  Your choice!  
My example for this week's challenge includes both dry and wet embossing.  


 Since I only wanted part of the card dry embossed, I placed the Cart Us "Roses" 
embossing folder over 2/3 of my card base before running it through my Big Shot.

To wet emboss I stamped my image with Versa Mark and evenly spread
grainy black embossing powder over the stamped image.  I used my
 handy-dandy heat gun to heat set the image.  

Crop Stop Supplies:


Crop Stop has an amazing supply of embossing folders & is the only supplier 
in the U.S. of Cart-Us and Couture Creations folders.  I love the sharp 
crisp images you get from the Cart-Us folders. The Couture Creations
are awesome because they are 5" x7"!  I even have a 10% off coupon
on my side bar for Crop Stop if you NEED to have these awesome folders.  

Be sure to upload your challenge project to CropStop Challenge Blog.
Guidelines for prize eligibility can be found on the blog.  

1 comment:

DMluvsPrufrock said...

Gorgeous, Katie! I really love the chandelier stamp.