Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day! 
I had a lovely day with my family. 
Hubby started the day with a lovely french toast breakfast.
My girls gave me a very thoughtful gift.
I got a little bit of time to make cards. 
We went to Lily's soccer game.
We spent a bit of time with friends.
Then ended our wonderful day with lobsters.  
It was a perfect Mother's Day.

Here is a card I made for my Mother-in-law...


Using this week's Card Patterns Sketch165 to create her card. 
I also uploaded this to to The Paper Players Challenge #95.

Supplies:
Cardstock ~ Bazzill
Paper & Tag ~ Webster's Pages
Flowers ~ Prima
Glue ~ Helmar

6 comments:

Corrinne said...

Oh, yeah, Katie, you are after my crafting heart with those fabulous colors! I love sky blue with red - It's such a stunning combo.

Your creation is absolutely splendid! Fabulous details! I love that you added those yellow roses. It makes the whole piece just stunning.

I would be SO happy if you joined us at Tuesday Alchemy: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com

Lots of joy,
Corrinne

Lesley said...

What a lovely card for your mother in law, the kraft card base really lets the colours shine. Sounds like you had a special day! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players.

LeAnne said...

So VERY sweet....reminds me of a hankie my grandma used to use! I hope she liked it! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players and sharing your creation with us!

Narelle Farrugia said...

You've created such a a gorgeous card Katie. Your image kind of reminds me of a cross-stitch - so pretty. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Christina said...

What a beautiful design! I love these colors paired with the kraft base and your simple floral embellishment. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

Unknown said...

FAVE!!!!!!!