Monday, March 5, 2012

Pee-Wee Lily

I found this cute photo of Lily tucked away.   Not sure if I scrapped the same photo 
years ago or not, but it made me smile and inspired me.  


To this date Lily is still a good soccer player.  I often share with you that 
she is an athletic girl.  She has been that way since early childhood.

For this layout, I stuck with lots of soccer paper from Scrappin' Sports & More.
I used three different lines of paper and love that they all coordinate making 
this a colorful soccer layout.  

Scrappin' Sports & More Supplies:
"The Sport Is..." Line
Soccer Paper (#1349)
"Title Sports" Line
Soccer Paper (#1379)
Baseball Paper (#1367)
"Sports Head On" Line
Soccer Paper (#1330)
Cardstock Stickers 
Early Years (5574)

Other Supplies:
Bazzill White Swiss Dot Paper
Hero Arts Frame Cuts & Becky Fleck Dies from Crop Stop
American Crafts Thickers

1 comment:

Carla said...

Super cute Kate, I love looking through old photos and can tell you that there are plenty that I have scrapped probably more then twice.....they are so sweet when they are little, you just cant help it.