Thursday, February 9, 2012

These Girls....

My family goes apple picking every year at one of the numerous apple
orchards within a 5 mile radius of our home.  This year my sister, Kerry,
was home from Florida so we invited her BFF (since they were 9) and her
daughters to join us.  Her girls are a barrell full of fun! They always make
me laugh with their quippy humor (just like their Mom).  Lily loves it when
Elizabeth & Jenny visit. The girls love Lily.  It is definitely a mutual 
admiration.  On this day their sense of folly & humor shined again!


Because the photos were just so darn cute (in my opinion), I didn't want to overpower
the layout with tons of color and embellishments.  I chose to use a few of the papers 
from Scrappin' Sports & More new "Girls Rule" line.  The animal print is so fun, just 
like the girls!  

I fussy cut the word "Laugh" out the "Girls Rule" Cheer paper. To accentuate it,  I crinkled and distressed before adding some Glimmer Mist for a little shimmer.  

The bit white brads have been in my stash forever. 
 I added some fun rubon arrows and bling to dress the brads up a bit. 

Girls Rule Line
Cheer Paper (#1387)
Homecoming/Prom Paper (#1392)
Track/Cross Country Paper (#1396)

Did you know?
Scrappin' Sports & More has a Design Team Blog?
Scrappin' Sports & More is on Facebook?
Scrappin' Sports & More just started pinning on Pinterest?

1 comment:

Cheryl Boglioli said...

I'm so impressed. I don't think I could ever figure out how to use Zebra paper and I would have never though to crinkle my title letters. The girls are adorable.