Sunday, February 12, 2012

Age of Aquarius

I had some time to create for myself this weekend.  
It is a rare occurence lately.
I chose some challenges at ScrapFreak that motivated me
and then went to town designing layouts and cards.


I found an explaination of Lily's zodiac sign, Aquarius.  It was pretty amazing
how similar the Aquarian's characteristics are to Lily's personality.  

Supplies:
Papers ~ Basic Grey
Ticket ~ Jenni Bowlin
Alphas ~ Making Memories & Pink Paislee
Life Tag - Old Navy


These are photos from Lily's 2009 Daddy/Daughter Dance.
We were allowed to take photos during their first dance
then all the Moms had to leave the event. 

I spritzed the giant butterfly with silver glitter mist by Maya Road to 
match the grey background cardstock.  I glazed ticket from the event with 
pink glaze from Tattered Angels to tone down the stark white of the ticket. 

Supplies:
Papers ~ Core'dinations & Glitz from Scrappy Chics' Feb Kit
Cardstock ~ Bazzill 
Ribbon, Bling, Cabachon, Rosettes ~ Misc. 

I'll share the cards with you on Valentine's Day!  

No comments: