Friday, April 29, 2011

Sassy Lil' Card Sketch 4/28 Reveal

Cherie has done it again!
Such a great new card sketch at


My take on the sketch:

I kept this sweet & simple, just like the sketch.


Cards must be uploaded to Sassy Lil' Card Sketches 
by May 5th, 11:59 P.M. EST 
to be eligible for the April random prize drawing*.


April paper sponsor

April digi sponsor*

Specific rules for both Sassy Lil' Sketches site can be
found on our Sassy Lil' Sketches "Rules" page. 

*The paper prize is available to U.S. residents only
The digital prize is open to both U.S. and international residents. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love sweet and simple. The twine adds the perfect touch.

Kristie W. said...

Great card, Katie! I love the layered accent with the twine :)

Carla said...

Great card KATE............totally adorable!

Irini said...

Oh wow I looooove this card......another one of your cards I am going to scarplift LOL LOL