Thursday, February 24, 2011

Crop Stop Blog Challenge 2/24

This week challenge at Crop Stop Challenge Blog is to create a
Claudine Hellmuth inspired Artist Trading Card (ATC) 

I am not sure about you, but I had to go searching 
for Claudine.  Unbeknownst to me, she is this amazing
artist with lots of wonderful products (which can be found
in stock at Crop Stop). I watched several of her videos,
 ordered some of her Sticky Back Canvas & went to town.

This is my take on this week's challenge:

This is my first ATC & I am pretty happy 
with how it turned out.  

Crop Stop Supply List:
ATC base was created using Sticky Back Canvas.
The poppet face was made with Graphic 45 "On The Boardwalk."
The poppet body was made with Grungeboard 
The words were distressed with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Stain.

Link your Claudine Hellmuth inspired ATC 
 by 11:59 PM on Wednesday 
to qualify for this week's prize. 

5 comments:

Renee said...

Thank you for sharing your work, Katie! It's so nice to see a new form of art! Great job!!

Michelle Pearson said...

way to go on the challenge! It was a fun one to reasearch!

Vicki said...

Fabulous! You nailed this challenge. Don't you love that sticky backed canvas?

Kristi said...

Great job on this Katie. I love Claudine's work. Amazing and fun!!
Looks like you've got the touch.

Heidi said...

Katie- you did a wonderful job with this challenge. I guess you are not so clueless after all my friend. LOL!
Heidi