Thursday, June 7, 2012

Playlist


We are all music fans in our house.  A day doesn't go by without music in our 
house or in our cars.  Quite often I come home from work and Scott is playing
 80's records.  Yes, he still buys records!  Each car is now sporting an Ipod
jack to play an infinite number of playlists.  

Yesterday was my day to post on the Scrappin' Sports & More Blog.  
I thought I would share with the world what our songs of choice were 
for Sunday.  A little peek into what is on our individual Ipods.  

Scrappin' Sports & More has several lines that include music papers.  
I pulled out two of the lines to work on this layout, 
"The Sport Is..."(#1346) and "Girls Rule" (#1404).  

The big curves with music notes is a SS&M Supersized Cardstock Sticker (#5569). 
I have been waiting for just the right project to use this! 
 I cut pieces of the sticker off (initially it was round) and mounted the cut 
pieces on black cardstock.  Doing this made them stand out on my page. 


I'd love to know what you are listening to today. 
Feel free to share!  

No comments: