Monday, December 27, 2010

Lily's Year in Review

This week's challenge prompt at Scrap Tiffany is
"a year in review."

"Lily 2010"

I decided to do a 2010 year in review for Lily.  She was a busy girl this year! I took her highlights of 2010 and created jourling spots for each month.  


I kept this simple with spots of pretty. It really does reflect Lily's personality.  The one and only picture is one from when she went swimming in the lake fully dressed this summer.  

This is the last challenge of 2010 at Scrap Tiffany & what a perfect one it is!  We would love to see what you do with this challenge prompt so be sure to email your take on it to Tiffany.    



5 comments:

Kristina said...

I just love how you did this layout Katie! Thank you for being such a supportive team member at ScrapTiffany, it really means a lot to me. Good luck to you in 2011 and I look forward to seeing all that you create along the way!

LisaM said...

Love that you used journal blocks and added the months! Awesome layout, girl!

Jackie said...

Such a cute idea :)

Renee said...

Katie, I love your take on this week's challenge. It is such a neat idea. Thanks for sharing!

Sandy H said...

This is one of my faves!!!